The Kylee is a made-to-order piece that begins with a carefully chosen pieces of hematite that are rigorously inspected by a geologist to ensure that they meet our quality standards. Next, it is cut and drilled into star beads, and electroplated to give the beads their color. It's then wire wrapped by hand, and strung on a vegan waxed cotton cord; every Kylee is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by our artisans that are paid ethical, living wages. Before each is sent out, they are inspected again for quality, before being carefully packaged and shipped out. What's more? In crystal healing, Hematite is often referred to as a protective stone, it promotes courage, vitality, and optimism. Hematite has long been used in Chinese medicine to aid in strengthening the immune system and combatting certain illnesses.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• Donates $5 to A Moment of Magic Foundation
• Hand-crafted by local artisans in Austin, Texas
• Hematite 6mm and 8mm Stars
• Adjustable ceramic bead closure
• One size fits all
• Ethical Vegan Lilac and Violet Waxed Cotton thread or Black Waxed Cotton
• Ethically waged and sourced
• Inspected by a geologist for quality assurance
Life is too short to live without the Kylee Choker - First Edition. Be happy. Be Content. Be Satisfied.